Today in Art class we watched several video clips about artists from history who were masters of the printmaking technique: Albrect Durer, Hokusai, M.C. Escher, and Rembrandt van Rijn. (Mrs. Nichols had to be out today.)
- I can write 3-5 facts about the artist featured in each video.
- I can write a short summary about the artists and their styles.
- What type of printmaking does the artist do? (woodcut, etching, linoleum, etc.)
- What is the subject matter? (What kinds of things does the artist like to draw? landscapes, people, nature, etc.)
- Which one is your favorite artist?